Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Based in East Perth
$28.00 per hour
Our client are a leading manufacturing company based in East Perth. They are looking for an Administration Assistant for a contract until August 2017 (could be extended to October 2017). The role is to start ASAP.
This is a full time position working Monday - Friday (9am - 5pm).
The role involves a large aspect of data entry fortnightly for their payroll process. They are looking for someone that has experience with data entry of over 1500 timesheets on a fortnightly basis. Any experience with ADP would be highly regarded.
They also require someone that has experience with Accounts Receivable.
* All round administration duties
* Entering timesheets into a payroll system on a fortnightly basis
* Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
* Covering reception when needed
* Entering banking information
* Controlling and Ordering Stationery.
* Ordering staff uniforms and business cards.
* Arrange meeting rooms and book in diary.
* Set up customer accounts.
* Set up suppliers.
* Control cash sales.
* Arrange contractor repairs for building maintenance.
* Minimum of 3 years administration experience
* MUST have experience with data entry for a weekly/ fortnightly payroll
* Accounts Receivable experience essential
* Experience in a Receptionist role
* High attention to detail and accuracy
* Must be able to start within the next 1-2 weeks
* Must be flexible to cover other positions if needed
This is a great role for someone looking to join a large organisation. It is a contract going until August 2017 so you must be able to complete the length of the contract and be available if they extend until October.
If you are interested, please click 'Apply Now' for immediate consideration.
Please note: if we do not have any current vacancies that match your skill set at the time of your application, we will keep you details on file for a period of six months and will contact you if a suitable vacancy arises during that time.
Kelly Services is a Fortune 500 company, operating in more than 30 countries and territories worldwide, with 25 years history in Australia and located in every major city nationwide. We deliver staffing solutions across temporary assignments, permanent placements, outsourced recruitment and HR consulting. Our core service lines include Commercial, Industrial, Trades, Engineering, Financial and Scientific resources divisions.
Reference Number: 200289221_149509881684616
Contact Details: Hannah Pearson