Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Bar Manager at one of Canberra's premier cocktail bar.
• Management and recruitment of staff
• Staff training and development
• Staff Rostering
• Managing daily front of house operations
• Stock Take and stock ordering
• Cashing up and reporting
• Ensure high level of customer service standards
• Cocktail and drink service
• Identifying key local events to maximise business opportunities ie football games
• Minimum of 3-5yrs bar management experience
• Current RSA
• RMLV preferred but not essential
• Ability to manage and implement good OH&S practices
• Complying with hygienic work practices and appropriate HACCP guidelines
• Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel & Outlook)
• Ability to quickly learn new software programmes ie POS
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Organised and able to meet deadlines
• High attention to detail
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills
• Ability to think on your feet and adapt to change to prioritise workflow
• Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to work autonomously, whilst also providing good team leadership
• Willing to 'muck in'
• Excellent personal presentation and creating a fun energetic work environment
So if you posses a 'can-do' attitude, willing to work hard to meet deadlines and get the job done, we would love to hear from you.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE CLICK "APPLY"
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT EMAIL APPLICATIONS AT THIS TIME.