Broadacre Farm Hand - Riverina NSW
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Our client farms 30000 acres of dryland cropping across the Southern Riverina, NSW. They are looking to put on a permanent Senior Farm Hand/2IC to assist the Farm Manager on farm and with some contracting locally.
Reporting to the Farm Manager the successful applicant will require:
- Practical experience in broad acre cropping
- Leadership skills - ability to help manage and supervise junior and casual staff
- A high attention to detail in all aspects of farming operations
- Experience in operating and maintaining a range of modern farming machinery, in particular Boom spray experience
- Familiarisation with RTK GPS technology
- Chemical accreditation (desired)
- High energy, positive and professional attitude
- Clean Drivers licence & Heavy Vehicle licence (desirable)
This role comes with an attractive salary package including family accommodation and work vehicle.
Please apply by clicking on "Apply Now" and following the prompts to upload your resume. Alternatively, email your resume to Edward Lloyd at EdwardL@Staff360.com.au or call 0737208504 for more information.
Staff 360 specialises in the provision of quality personnel sourced both locally and overseas. For more than 25 years, we have supported Australia's agricultural and agribusiness sectors by supplying skilled and experienced workers from production through to management.