Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Yorke Consulting are working with many growing and established businesses within the Brisbane region. This specialist electrical contractor has grown to be a big player in the construction market. With experience in covering small to large projects across Brisbane & Gold Coast their main focus is to continue their expansion in the market. They have experience on commercial projects such as medical centres, shopping centres, multi-residential dwellings, aged care facilities, service stations and more.
Due to re-structure and growth they are seeking an Electrical Estimator to join and lead their Electrical Division.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering estimates for the commercial projects tendered with such duties as;
- Developing accurate estimates for Electrical scoped tenders in the commercial sector
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, subcontractors & suppliers
- Partake in Tender Reviews with management team
- Provide accurate information on scheduling and labour requirements
- Report and measure on successful tenders
The requirements for this position are;
- Previous experience working as an Electrical Estimator for a commercial contractor
- Experience successfully delivering small and large design and construct projects
- Excellent Interpersonal and Negotiating skills
- Excellent Communication with staff and management
- Ability to work in a Team Environment
- Advanced computer skills and experience with tendering software
- Strong attention to detail and reporting skills.
This is a great opportunity with a very well-established contractor with existing relationships and can be a great opportunity for the right person. We are looking for people with drive and initiative who are interested in being apart of this companies success.
To apply for this role or for a confidential discussion please contact Rhys via email@example.com