Experienced Retail Store Manager
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Do you have a genuine passion for delivering high quality customer service and grooming services to our canine friends? DOGUE Gungahlin is looking for an Experience Retail Store Manager to join their PIAA award-winning team.
DOGUE is Australia’s leading dog boutique and spa network that provides grooming, day care and retail in high-end store boutiques. We are a company that is passionate about dogs, pet care and the experience of their owners. With 10 stores already open across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Canberra, DOGUE is at the forefront of dog fashion, accessories, grooming, luxury day care and boarding in Australia.
About the Role
DOGUE Gungahlin is looking for a strong Store Manager who wants to deliver retail sales, daycare and grooming growth and has the ambition to succeed alongside a great team.
To be successful in this role the candidate will need to possess the following skills and attributes:
- A strong customer service focus.
- Be sales and results driven.
- Provide sound leadership and coaching skills.
- Have professional communication skills.
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team.
- Strong sense of empathy and approachable personality.
- High level of computer knowledge and POS procedures.
- Minimum 2-year Management experience in a retail/service environment with a least 3 direct reports
- Pet industry or Grooming knowledge is ideal.
If you have a passion for Dogs and a focus on delivering high standard in customer service along with being able to manage staff and meet sales targets with a professional ‘can do’ attitude, then this is just the job for you!
- Managing sales, bookings, merchandising, stock, ordering and staff rosters
- Exceeding retail sales goals and budgets for store by the hour, week, month and season.
- Responsible for the management, monitoring and achievement of all sales and promotional targets for the store.
- Ensuring the stores’ representation of brand image in accordance with all visual merchandising guidelines.
- Completing all reports and information in accordance with company guidelines in the required time frame.
- Ensuring all team members are following company policies and practicing a high level of stock management.
- Motivating staff through personal example, shared success and shared example and provide individual coaching and mentoring to all team members.
- Liaising with Suppliers, HQ and Management
- Communicating to team members their daily, weekly and monthly targets and goals and aim to achieve allocated budgets
You will receive
- DOGUE Induction training
- Excellent salary, terms and conditions including monthly bonuses based on performance (conditions apply)
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Retail and service discounts and allowances
- Opportunity to work throughout the network and to progress onto upper management and instructor roles
- Practical support if you are from overseas or relocating.
Expression of Interest Submission Guidelines
Please send your cover letter and resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.