Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Staff 360 specialises in the provision of quality personnel sourced both locally and overseas. For more than 25 years, we have supported Australia's agricultural and agribusiness sectors by supplying skilled and experienced workers from production through to management.
To maximize production with the implementation of efficient farming practices. Demonstrating exceptional leadership capabilities - you will manage the complete farming operation on a large broad-acre property. You will manage the permanent staff and report to the head office on all farm development, improvement and management. You will ensure smooth conduct of planning and coordination with adherence to WHS values, monitor budgets, manage workflow and be responsible for all staff and contractors.
- Lead and develop cohesive and respected team
- Develop and oversee rotational cropping program
- Oversee all planning, planting, harvest and operational activities throughout the year
- Manage planning functions and execute decisions based on sound financial modeling.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, including capital expenditure, wage and production running costs
- Partner with the Senior Management Team / Head office to design, develop and implement strategic plans
- Streamline processes across all operational areas, providing insight into new processes and technologies
- Ensure a safe, clean and environmentally compliant work environment and build a culture where safety is a priority
- 7+ years proven experience in commercial production farming.
- Extensive knowledge & experience in broadacre crop operations and farm management
- Strong adherence to commercial acumen, budget compliance and reporting procedures.
- Excellent understanding of agronomic practices and procedures
- A proven leader with excellent interpersonal skills, team development and staff management skills.
- A strong understanding of modern farm machinery and operational capabilities.
- You know how to run a tight, lean and efficient operation and be results driven with a strong focus on continuous improvement
- You will be organised, computer literate, and have considerable attention to detail.
- Tertiary qualification in Agriculture and/or trade certificates are highly regarded.
An attractive remuneration package including accommodation will be negotiated that will reflect experience.
If this role suits you, please apply via the "Apply now" button or send your resume to peterm@Staff360.com.au . We can be reached on (07) 3720 8504 to dicuss any matter.