Farmhand - Moree, NSW
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Our client is a large agricultural company with a number of broadacre and cotton properties across NSW. Due to expansion of their operations, they are currently looking to recruit a Farmhand to assist with all broadacre farming operations.
Reporting to the Operations Manager the successful applicant will require:
- 3+ years of practical experience in broad acre cropping and/or cotton
- A high attention to detail in all aspects of farming operations
- Experience in operating and maintaining a range of modern farming machinery
- Chemical accreditation and application experience
- Accurate record keeping
- Experience with set up and operation of RTK GPS
- Adherence to OH&S regulations
- Qualifications in agriculture (desirable)
We are looking for a self-motivated applicant who can work alone or within a team as required. You must possess the ability to take initiative and a positive attitude to your work as well as be able to communicate with both colleagues and management.
The successful applicant will be offered a salary package including various benefits, family or single accommodation, with access to a good school.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the "Apply now" button or send your resume to EdwardL@Staff360.com.au
For more information call Edward on 0737208504.
Staff 360 specialises in the provision of quality personnel sourced both locally and overseas. For more than 25 years, we have supported Australia's agricultural and agribusiness sectors by supplying skilled and experienced workers from production through to management.