Humanities and English Teacher
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Our client is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic teacher of English and Humanities in Yrs 7-12. The ideal applicant will have a depth of knowledge in these fields. Located in the southern suburbs of Darwin the school opened in 2012 and now have over 700 students. The school welcomes applications from graduate teachers.
Role and responsibilities:
- Assist with the development and sharing of teaching materials.
- Provide student reports as required.
- Attend Parent/Teacher/Student Interviews as scheduled.
- Attend Staff and Faculty meetings as scheduled.
- Participate in the School’s Professional Development activities.
- Excellent knowledge of dance and drama
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to the ethos of the Catholic School;
- A willingness to work in a new and developing College in a fast-growing area of Australia;
- An excellent teaching record;
- A proven ability to work as part of a collaborative team; and
- Highly developed organisational and interpersonal skills.
About the School:
The College was opened in 2012 and caters for students from Year 7 to Year 12. The College offers a new standard of education; guiding young men and women to have a strong community focus and a determination to make a difference in their life and the lives of others.
Meeting the educational aspirations and diverse needs of all students is important to us. Each student has a valued and rightful place at our College, and they remind us that diversity is a gift to be celebrated. The College prides itself on strong links between home and school, high-quality staff, and a permeating sense of College pride.
With the latest facilities and technology, flexible modes of teaching & learning extend the boundaries of the conventional classroom. The College Vision Statement encourages and celebrates the involvement of the wider community.
Benefits of Registering with Vivid Teachers:
- Completely free service for teachers
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current teaching references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB
- We can answer any questions if you are uncertain of registration requirements
- Overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on “Apply for Job” below.