Inbound Sales Consultant
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
As a member of the first point of contact team you will be required to provide superb customer service whilst managing inbound calls regarding member enquiries. You will be able to handle each and every call with empathy whilst meeting the customer's needs in a timely manner
• The Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Proven customer service experience within a Call Centre and or face to face experience
• A customer centric attitude with cross selling and upselling experience
• The ability to solve enquiries through the use of questioning
• Proven experience multi-tasking
• Proven experience meeting KPI's and sales targets
If you are successful in securing a role within this organisation there is a great reward, recognition and benefits program, such as;
• Casual Fridays
• Monthly awards
• Career Progression available
To be considered for these roles you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or PR, all successful candidates must also undergo a national police and bankruptcy check.
If you are interested and meet the requirements to this role APPLY NOW