Information Technology Teacher
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching middle school students. We seek teachers who are passionate, dedicated, innovative and committed to providing a broad-based and holistic education in a caring and supportive environment. The role is to start on the 19th March for four weeks until the end of Term 1.
About the Role:
The classes will include;
Year 7 - Cross-curricular ICT
Year 8 - Digital Technologies
Year 9 - Hack My Code
Year 10 - Application Hacking
Year 10 - Video Bling
An ability to teach Year 11 & 12 - AIT would be an advantage but not a requirement.
Benefits of Registering with Vivid Teachers:
- Completely free service for qualified teachers
- Gain access to exclusively listed teaching and leadership positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Experience in teaching in the middle or upper years of primary
- Possess current teaching references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with TRBWA
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or click on “Apply for Job” below.