Join RABBLE - The Backlash Against Boring Exercise
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Rabble Australia are seeking 10 turbo charged super stars for Australia's newest fitness craze to hit Melbourne! Rabble is a business well established in the UK (JoinRabble.com) and is based on making exercise fun and social. Sessions are usually outdoors and have teams involved in high energy competitive games, followed by a trip to the pub to unwind afterwards.
Licensees will be trained by us and given all the tools and equipment to run their own Rabble sessions and market themselves to their local area. There is fantastic earning potential and it won't even feel like hard work because you will be living the dream.
We are giving the first 10 licensees to take up this opportunity the introductory training rate of $500.
- Full day of training in which you will both participate in a Rabble session and be taught how to conduct your own.
- Pub lunch.
- Online portfolio of games so you don't have to plan your sessions - we have made it easy for you!
- Online registration for your Rabble location so that participants can make payment and you can start earning.
There will be an ongoing monthly license fee which pays for the rights to be part of the Rabble brand and entry into an online hub of other licensees so you can share ideas and have the support of the community.
- Have an upbeat, vibrant, playful personality and a passion for unconventional fitness
- Be a registered professional with Kinect Australia, Fitness Australia or other recognised peak body association membership and which membership ‘Conditions’ require all fitness trainers to be fully qualified, be protected with current public liability insurance to a minimum of $20 million and have relevant first aid certification. This may or may not be required by your local council in order to qualify for a permit to run Rabble sessions in public parks. Please make sure that you check with your local council for any specifics and costs that may be associated with this.
Please get in touch with any questions and send us a cover letter and CV. If we think you will fit with the Rabble brand, we will arrange an interview, either in person or via teleconference and hopefully welcome you to the Rabble Australia family!
Looking forward to your correspondence!