Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Music Teacher - Relocate to the Top End
- Full Time
- September start
- A possibility of permanent employment for 2019
- Darwin, NT.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching Middle School Music. We seek teachers who are passionate, dedicated, innovative and committed to providing a broad-based and holistic education in a caring and supportive environment. The school provides an outstanding level of professional support and are happy to consider graduate teachers.
About the Role:
- Secondary or Middle School Teacher
- Yrs 7-10 Classroom Music
- Graduates may apply
- Ongoing role
- Attend Parent/Teacher/Student Interviews as scheduled.
- Attend Staff and Faculty meetings as scheduled.
- Participate in the School’s Professional Development activities.
About the School:
Established in 1983, this comprehensive regional public school caters for students from Years 7-12. Set in a beautiful woodland environment, the school uniquely features a 75ha mixed produce farm and community library. The school has a new STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math) Centre and programs are designed with an inquiry-based and interdisciplinary focus.
Students in the senior secondary years have a number of pathways to choose from. These include academic and a Transition to Work program which provides pathways to training and employment with built-in flexibility to achieve success. The Centre for Excellence targets students of high academic ability from years 10 to 12.
- The school promotes high achievement in a safe, disciplined and caring environment
- The school was recognised as one of 16 schools nationally as leaders in MindMatters implementation.
- 1000 students
- Extensive grounds including a working farm
- Located near Humpty Doo township, 35kms southeast of Darwin.
- Excellent staff retention
- Comprehensive relocation package
- Experience in teaching in the middle school or secondary school
- Possess current teaching references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB
Benefits of Registering with Vivid Teachers:
- Completely free service for qualified teachers
- Gain access to exclusively listed teaching and leadership positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or click on “Apply for Job” below.