Physical Education Teacher
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Middle School Teacher
- PE and General Science Load
- Full Time
- Starts 24 August 2018
- Darwin, NT.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching upper primary, middle or secondary school students. We seek teachers who are passionate, dedicated, innovative and committed to providing a broad-based and holistic education in a caring and supportive environment. The school provides an outstanding level of professional support and are happy to consider graduate teachers.
About the Role:
- Secondary Teacher or Middle school Teacher
- Upper Primary Teachers may apply
- Graduates welcome to apply
- Assist with the development and sharing of teaching materials.
- Provide student reports as required.
- Attend Parent/Teacher/Student Interviews as scheduled.
- Attend Staff and Faculty meetings as scheduled.
- Participate in the School’s Professional Development activities.
About the School:
The school's core focus is to provide students with opportunities designed to cater to the specific learning and social needs of young adolescents. We are the STEAM lighthouse city school by the sea. We provide a challenging, innovative and vibrant learning environment that fosters individual talents and supports students in reaching their highest potential.
- Specialist Middle School
- We are the leading STEAM middle school in the Northern Territory
- Excellent staff retention
- Committed to quality teaching
- A long history of proven success
- 800 students
- Outstanding facilities including numerous science labs, performing arts spaces and large spacious classrooms.
- Mindful planning, documentation and reporting.
- The learning environments are flexible and technology is an integrated part of the Approach.
Benefits of Registering with Vivid Teachers:
- Completely free service for qualified teachers
- Gain access to exclusively listed teaching and leadership positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Experience in teaching in the middle school or upper years of primary
- Possess current teaching references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on “Apply for Job” below.