Restaurant and Bar Supervisor
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Pullman Sydney Airport is currently looking for a passionate and driven Food and Beverage Supervisor to join the team. Our next leader will be someone that is born for the Hospitality Industry, who will go above and beyond to ensure our reputation for outstanding service is not only upheld but also strives to ensure continuous improvement of our process and service standards.
In this hands on role, you will lead, mentor and motivate your team, ensuring we deliver professional, efficient and friendly service, all while assisting the team to achieve their professional & personal goals.
What will you be doing?
• Assisting the F&B Manager with day to day operations in the Mobious Bar & Grill.
• Provide input on greater Food and Beverage strategies. This is a key development role for future Accor leaders, your input is valued, and your personal development is of priority.
• Lead, mentor and train the Food and Beverage Team, creating fun, professional and energetic working environment.
• Ensure that strategies are in place to allow for efficient and effective staffing of the department to achieve financial and service quality targets.
• Ensure that Team Members are briefed on day to day basis.
• Assist in recruitment and induction of new Team Members.
• Assist the Food and Beverage Manager in completing probation and annual performance reviews.
• Handle any escalated guest complaints.
Who are we looking for?
• Someone who is ready to take this exciting opportunity to work in the only 5 Star hotel in Airport Precinct,
• You will ideally have previous 5 star experience as a F&B Supervisor, and are looking to work in a larger operation, or a Team Leader ready for their next step.
• Previous experience within a hotel environment is preferable, however not essential.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, with a strong focus on guest satisfaction.
• Proven experience in leading a successful team.
• A passion and working knowledge of latest food and wine trends.
• Hold a valid NSW RSA – essential.
• Someone who can think outside the box to ensure continuous improvement.
• The ability to work various shifts, including nights and weekends.
• Someone who can lead by example, is hands on and can in still a sense of fun in the workplace.
• Experience and knowledge of MICROS and OPERA
• Above all, someone who is motivated to taken full ownership of the role and progress with the company.
In return for your commitment we will provide fantastic career and training opportunities with Australia's largest Hotel company, great employee learning and development benefits and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team.
Please email your resume to Sarah Cassar, Talent & Culture Manager firstname.lastname@example.org