Roadhouse Attendant - Boggabilla
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Agri Labour Australia has an exciting opportunity for a customer service superstar to join our client's Roadhouse in Boggabilla, NSW! With significant growth in the past year, our client requires motivated self starters who will be committed to this pivotal role. This is your opportunity to join a company that will support you, provide you with genuine employment opportunities and encourage you to travel and explore this beautiful country.
As a customer service representative your past retail experiences will see you excel. You will be responsible for overseeing key aspects of the operation. This includes maintaining high levels of customer service through your sales interactions and accurate cash handling through the use of computer sales systems and EFTPOS machines. General hygiene and cleaning are also a key part of this role. You will be responsible for stocking shelves and ensuring the roadhouse is in a presentable state at all times.
Key duties include:
* Customer service and sales
* Cash handling
* Frequent use of POS systems
* Use of ETPOS machines
* Cleaning and general maintenance of the roadhouse
* Following hygiene and safe work procedures
* Food preparation
* Stock take and receiving
You may be successful in this role if you:
* Have good level of English
* Have previous customer service experience
* Are self motivated and show personal initiative
* Are comfortable working within a team as well as independently
* Willingness to work on roster inculding day and night shift
* Willingness to work weekends
* Have own vehicle
* Food handling experience highly advantageous