31. You’ll never forgot the first time
30. Many people choose to stay in hotels while doing it
29. Some just do it in hostels
28. It’s a great stress reliever
27. There’s usually some baggage involved
26. There’s so many ways to do it, with a woman, man or even a big group.
25. Many people do it after much planning while others are completely spontaneous
24. Some of the best experiences are free while others you have to pay for
23. Even a bad experience can be better than no experience.
22. Finding the right people to do it with can be challenging
21. You can do it with people you know or randoms.
20. It can get really awkward sometimes.
19. Guidebooks can be very helpful with tips and hints
18. Some people like to get as many “passport stamps” as they can.
17. The vast majority of people do it between 18-50 but many earlier and some much later.
16. The use of protection can be smart in risky situations .
15. Many make a career / living out of it.
14. Taking photos or videos of it is very popular
13. Many people dream about it while at work
12. It can be extremely exhausting
11. Many people are addicted to it
10. The more you do it, the better you get
9. If you’re not careful you can get a disease
8. There’s always someone who’s done it more than you.
7. And someone who hasn’t done it as much.
6. It’s often a multicultural experience.
5. There’s people who hate it / choose not to do it
4. Some people like it rough and dirty.
3. Waking up thinking where “ Where the bloody hell am I”
2. You can go nuts if you haven’t done it in a while.
1. If you’re lucky there’s even free breakfast involved.
Do you think you can create witty content like this? Why don’t you join the working holiday jobs team and become a blogger.