Travelling and working in Australia will be some of your greatest memories. Your Adventure will bring up and downs along the way, we’ve compiled a list of 8 things that will bring a smile on your face during your journey downunder.
8 Things You Will Cherish While Backpacking Australia
1) Sleeping in hostels, a bottom bunk is key, because who really wants to stumble up to the top bunk at 3am in a dark room full of 10 other people.
2) Finding Shampoo in the shower can often make your night!
3) Not having to drink goon because you can afford a bottle of vodka!
4) Your love for free stuff will grow. Free drinks, food ( breakfast especially), wifi and anything that would normally cost money!
5) Having a power point by your bed, charging and using electronic goods while in the comfort of your bottom bunk. Score!
6) Your hostel bed being in the wifi zone, one of the most underrated finds!
7) Not having to eat 2 minute noodles for dinner!
8) Your Parents sending you money!