Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
ESO Surveyors is one of Australia’s leading survey companies to the civil and building construction industry. Headed up by a strong leadership team with 30 years of industry experience, our company is fast-growing and leading the way in winning major national infrastructure projects.
After experiencing solid and consistent growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Casual Administration Assistant – 2 days a week. Reporting to the State Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Administrator to support the team and can find a solution to any challenge.
Key responsibilities include:
- General office administrative duties
- Provide support to the State Manager
- Data entry and invoicing
- Manage files, records and maintain quality assurance
- Answer all incoming calls, transfer and take messages as required
- Greeting and directing all Customers and Clients
- Collecting and posting mail as necessary
- Office management – ordering office supplies & office presentation.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
You must have
- Certification in Business Management, Administration or similar is highly desired, but not essential
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferable
- Advanced experience with the following software packages, Excel, Word, Xero
- Accurate data entry skills Strong administrative & office skills self-motivated and highly organised
- Must have strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Work well under pressure of tight deadlines, and unscheduled tasks
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, ability to follow directions with a high level of accuracy.
What’s on offer
- Immediate start
- Flexible hours
- Onsite parking
- Close to public transport, shops and gym.
If you are looking to become part of a great company who appreciates and values their employees apply now. We are an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and promote diversity and inclusion, and welcome applications from all backgrounds. Please use the Apply option or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.