Arborist/Climber Australia Wide
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Multiple vacancies Across Australia:
- Launceston - TAS
- Brisbane - QLD
- Melbourne - VIC
- Western Sydney, Northern Beaches, Southern Highlands - NSW
- Queanbeyan - NSW
- Adelaide, South Lonsdale - SA
- Darwin - NT
- All Canberra - ACT
They are Australia’s leading and established providers of arboriculture, ecological and green asset management services. They service and advise major cities, governments, and utility companies across Australia, to help keep communities safe and green.
From tree climbers to software developers, fleet managers to heavy machinery operators, they are diverse in the skill sets, backgrounds, and locations.
Our clients are currently expanding and we are looking for the best operators in the business to help with our growth. We are seeking experienced Climbing Arborists with a can-do attitude to join the team working in several site across Australia. The work will be interesting and varied and we need people who can plan out jobs that can vary from simple to very complex.
Reporting into the Supervisor, you will need to be able to efficiently and effectively trim and dismantle trees by using complex climbing techniques, whilst ensuring safe work practices.
Induction and training will be provided. Excellent opportunities to work outdoors in teams with a good work ethic, using well-maintained equipment and state of the art technology. Foster their employees and offer opportunities for progression including Team Leader, Supervisor and more.
What we are looking for:
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
- Climbing experience
- Elevated Work Platform licence/ticket or willingness to obtain one
- Chainsaw operation ticket
- A MR/HR class driver’s licence is highly desirable
- Industry experience and/or qualifications (Cert II ESI Powerline Vegetation Control or Cert III Horticulture/Arboriculture are highly advantageous)
- The ability to work as part of a team with a mature outlook and good communication skills
What we can offer you:
- Full time permanent role with job security
- Ongoing opportunities for overtime
- 7am – 4pm with RDO once a fortnight (work a 9-day fortnight)
- All PPE and uniforms provided
- Continuous training and development to gain formal qualifications and progress your career within the organization
- TSS Visa Sponsorship available for outstanding candidates
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference #3335505 in the email subject.
KONNECTING is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche roles. We are also a registered migration agency with the capability to process the Australian employer sponsored 482/TSS visa.
For other jobs, including those offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, you may visit the www.konnecting.com.