Assistant / Trainee Surveyor
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
ESO Surveyors is one of Australia’s leading survey companies to the civil and building construction industry in NSW, Victoria, Queensland, and South Australia. Headed up by a strong leadership team with 30 years of industry experience, our company is fast growing and leading the way in winning major national civil infrastructure projects.
To be successful you must have
- Tertiary Qualification – Degree or Diploma in Surveying
- Right to live and work in Australia
- Leica equipment and 12d model experience favourable
- Demonstrated high level of written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Work cooperatively under a Senior Surveyor and as part of the team
- Current drivers’ licence
- White card.
Rewards for you
- Attractive remuneration package and access to staff incentive and bonus schemes
- Company car
- A host of desirable employee benefits, including lifestyle and technology
- We provide external and in-house training in the latest software, equipment and the survey methods used in the building, construction surveying field
- Paid sponsored company events
- Professional career development, the company promotes talent within, there will be an opportunity to progress and be elevated to a Surveyor position in 6 months.
Apply and you will be rewarded with a very generous remuneration package, bonuses, career development and learn from the best in a supportive culture.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, don't hesitate to apply online or alternatively, forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only successful candidates will be contacted.