Auto Electrician (Forklift) - Western Sydney
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Our client is one of the leading full service forklift provider in New South Wales, having a variety of forklift models from all leading brands.
They are currently looking for Electric Forklift Technicians/ Mechanics both for their workshop and/or working mobile for their clients.
The company is looking for individuals who are interested in a challenging role that requires flexibility, good communication skills, high sense of responsibility, and strong motivation to deliver quality work.
While local candidates will be given priority, outstanding international candidates may also be considered for employment with 482 visa sponsorship.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capable of servicing and repairing all makes and models of electric forklifts
- Diagnosing electric breakdowns
- Diagnosing board issues
- Battery and Electric Forklift experience
- Fault diagnostic skills
- Hydraulic and gas experience an advantage
- Deliver a professional level of service at all times
- Experience in panel wiring and all electrical fault finding
- Experience to read and understand all electrical diagrams
- Trade qualified Electrician with proven Forklift experience
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Forklift Licence
- Drivers Licence
- Extensive exposure to and understanding of Electric forklift repairs and servicing
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference #2810865C in the email subject.
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche and specialist roles. We are also a registered migration agency that processes the Australian employer sponsored 482/TSS visas.
For more positions offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, please visit www.konnecting.com.