Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Our client is a well-established business in Western Australia with unparalleled dedication to providing fast, reliable, and cost-effective auto electrical and air conditioning services and repairs for over three decades now. They work on light vehicles, buses, trucks, boats, cranes and earth moving equipment, have a wide selection of electrical parts for various vehicle types and brands, as well as highly trained and skilled technicians.
In line with their business growth, they are looking to employ additional Automotive Electricians with solid experience in the same retail service industry.
Principal responsibilities include the installation, maintenance and repairs of electrical wiring and electronic components in motor vehicles, and specific tasks are, but not limited to, the following:
- locating electrical and electronic malfunctions using test equipment
- dismantling and removing electrical and electronic assemblies and components
- installing electrical equipment and electronic components in motor vehicles
- connecting power-operated vehicle equipment and accessories to power supply
- adjusting engine control systems and timing
- testing and replacing defective alternators, generators, voltage regulators and starter motors
- repairing and replacing faulty ignition and electrical wiring
- replacing defective parts such as fuses, lamps and switches
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Trade qualification as an Automotive Electrician or its Australian equivalent
- Excellent skills in diagnosing and repairing electrical issues on different makes and models of vehicles
- At least 5 years' relevant work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently and as a reliable member of the team
- Willingness to carry out 24/7 emergency call-out services
Local candidates who are immediately available will be prioritized. If and when required, TSS/482 work visa sponsorship may be offered to outstanding international candidates onshore. Qualified applicants on working holiday visas are likewise encouraged to apply.
Successful applicants can look forward to a great working environment, with a supportive technical team and management, and the opportunity for further training and development.
HOW TO APPLY
If qualified and interested, please apply by emailing your updated resume and trade certificates directly to email@example.com, indicating as your email subject Job Ref #2751735 - Automotive Electrician.
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche roles. We are also a registered migration agency with the capability to process the Australian employer sponsored TSS/482 work visa.
For other available positions, including those offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, you may visit www.konnecting.com.