Cattle Feedlot Trainees - Northwest NSW
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
All Training Provided
North West NSW
A beef cattle feedlot near Rowena in North West NSW are currently seeking a single person or working couple to join their team as all rounders, penriders or feed team members, or be trained in all roles.
Duties may involve working across all aspects of the feedlot, assisting with day-to-day stock and feed duties and operations including milling, feeding, tractor and front end loader operating, penriding, low stress cattle handling, loading and unloading of trucks, handling and storage of commodities, repairing and maintaining all fixtures & dwellings directly related to the mill, pens etc. and to ensure safety and a clean & healthy environment is sustained.
Knowledge, Experience & Abilities:
- No previous experience necessary but any experience in a similar role such as dairy farming or station work, would be highly regarded.
- Patience and ability to work in a team
- Responsible operation of machinery. Training will be provided where required to operate front end loaders, tractors and feed wagons etc.
- Ability to make accurate observations and communicate with team members and management
- Capability of following protocol to assist management in ensuring records are correct and accurate
These are ongoing and full time positions, working a roster of ten days on, four days off. All training can be provided - great opportunity to upskill.
An hourly wage will be offered to the successful applicants and there is a 2-bedroom cottage available for a couple and also single person quarters accommodation on site. A vehicle is essential due the remote location of the feedlot but it will not be required for work.
Contact Edward at Staff 360 on 0737208504 for more information.
Please apply via the 'apply now' link below. Alternatively, email your resume to EdwardL@Staff360.com.au
Staff 360 specialises in providing quality personnel to the agricultural industry. Over the past 25 years we have supplied skilled and experienced staff to a range of positions within the agricultural sector.