CNC Machinist/ Programmer - Inverell, NSW
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
An established company in Northern NSW, this company has expanded its services for the mining, agriculture, and transport sectors. They have a wide, state of the art facility which is greater than the original area due to the continued growth in demand of their products.
We are looking for experienced CNC Machinist/ Programmer to join their team.
The successful candidate will be required to work with a team, expecting to be communicating with others, knows how to prioritise, effective and efficient with work. Having the ability to take directions and willingness to learn will make a candidate excel in this role.
- Loading CNC milling machines and CNC lathes
- Checking parts for compliance of tolerance
- Safely operating manual lathe and drill press
- Check tooling for wear and damage
- Maintaining machine EG coolant and oil levels
- Keeping machine shop clean and tidy
- Having the ability to work positively under pressure;
- Use of time management and prioritising skills;
- Having a professional & courteous personal manner
- Be approachable and have effective communication
- Be on time and reliable
- Other duties as required
The Ideal Candidate
- A qualified Machinist with at least 4 years experience in operating CNC Lathes and Machining Centres.
- Qualified Fitter and Turner and have experience in operating and programming CNC machines
The company is looking for individuals who are interested in a challenging role that requires flexibility, good communication skills, high sense of responsibility, and strong motivation to deliver quality work.
Whilst local candidates will be given priority, outstanding international candidates may also be considered for employment with an employment visa sponsorship.
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to email@example.com and quote reference #3277018 in the email subject.
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche and specialist roles. We are also a registered migration agency that processes the Australian employer sponsored (new) TSS/ 482 visa.
For more positions offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, please visit www.konnecting.com.