CNC MILLLING MACHINIST/FITTER
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Our client is family owned and operated manufacturing company that cater to all large and small projects across a variety of industries. They supply a range product from single items up to the complete manufacture of plant equipment for some of Australia’s biggest names in the industry.
The Machinist / Fitter is a member of the team who carry out allocated tasks as required and completes them within the requested time and to the requested quality.
- Machine maintenance & management, including cleanliness of work space and used tools
- Understanding of Job Requirements, Job Drawings & specifications and the sequencing of operations on the job card, and schedule of jobs
- Select appropriate equipment, consumables, tools, etc
- Read and interpret technical drawings to ensure the manufactured parts are according to the required specifications
- Fabrication of different metal products using various tools and CNC machines
- Programming and setting various types of CNC milling and lathe machines using Heidenhain and Fanuc controls
- Measuring & checking the dimensions and the quality of produced product
- Testing for surface finish and hardness
- Ensure timesheets are completed daily and submitted on time.
- Use of safe work method statements and JSA’s & appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
The Ideal Candidate
- Fully Trade with more than 5 years’ experience in programming and operating HEIDENHAIN 530i controls.
- Accredited CNC Milling Skills
- Universal BED MILL experience preference
- Experience in larger size work & on-job programming essential.
- A positive attitude towards the work, fellow workers and management
- An ability and willingness to operate as a team player and contribute positively toward the success of the company and the welfare of all fellow workers
- A positive approach to customer satisfaction, quality of workmanship and Workplace health and safety (WHS).
- Knowledge of speeds, feed rates, lubricants, etc.
- Usage of vehicles
- 482 visa & TSS visa on offer with a view to future possible permanent residency.
- Work/life balance
The company is an approved 482/TSS visa sponsor, and thus, 482/TSS visa sponsorship may be offered to highly qualified and experienced candidates requiring it. However, local and onshore candidates who are immediately available will still be given priority.
How to Apply:
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please submit your resume by clicking on the apply button, or sending a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche roles. We are also a registered migration agency that processes the Australian employer sponsored 482/TSS visa. For more positions offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, visit www.konnecting.com website.