Contract Administrator - Civil
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
We are looking for a Contract Administrator for our client.
Ideally you will be working in the Civil Engineering & Construction sector in a similar capacity as a CA.
- Plan, administer and manage large contracts
- Prepare scope of works and daily operation schedules
- Maintain project management files including job costing, contracts, contract review and variations
- Take part in project meeting reporting progress, programs and updates
- Produce forecasts and weekly reports as required
- Comply and promote all Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental legislative requirements, policies and procedures
Depending on experience, the salary range for the Contract Administrator is $100k to $125k + super depending on experience.