Contract Recruitment Support role
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Staff 360 specialises in the provision of quality personnel sourced both locally and overseas. For more than 25 years, we have supported Australia's agricultural and agribusiness sectors by supplying skilled and experienced workers from production through to management.
We are seeking a recruitment consultant for our busy recruitment office based in Milton, Brisbane. This is a contract role through until the end of 2020. This role would suit somebody that has excellent communication and administration skills. This role is to support current recruitment consultants. We are happy to train into the company processes.
Functions of the role include:
- Business development assistance and reverse marketing.
- Handling client/candidate enquiries
- Building a client portfolio and maintaining existing client relationships
- Fielding job requests and engaging contracts.
- Building candidate networks
- Maintaining system support
- Assistance with advertising and promotions.
- General office support.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills
- An eye for design.
- Ability to reach sales targets & KPI's
- A vibrant, personable and confident demeanour
- Ability to multi-task and undertake a range of roles as they come to hand.
- An understanding of Agriculture
- Proven sales/marketing experience.
This role is a great opportunity to forge a career in a vibrant and friendly workplace. We will offer a competitive package with the scope for full-time employment.
Please apply by clicking on "Apply Now" and following the prompts to upload your resume. Should you experience difficulties with the online application process, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Peter on 07 3720 8504 for more information.