CRANE and DOGMAN OPERATOR - BLACKTOWN
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Opportunities are now available for multiple CRANE OPERATORS to join the team for an ongoing project in Blacktown. This is a long term role and will involve labouring and operating 12 months plus work.
What is on offer -
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Immediate start for the right candidate.
- Ongoing, long-term work.
What is required from you -
- A minimum of 2 years experience operating the machinery.
- High level of competency in all aspects of operating.
- The ability to work unsupervised using initiative.
- The ability to perform labouring duties when the crane is not in use.
- Own transport advantage.
- Valid OHS white card.
- Valid Crane Ticket - CT & Dogman preferred.
Please note only those who meet the above criteria will be shortlisted.
Please apply online or email your most recent resume to email@example.com.