EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATORS
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Melbourne Recruitment Group, Australia's leading Recruitment Agency is currently working with a client in Sydney & surrounding suburbs that are looking for EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATORS.
Essential criteria of selection:
- Have completed or are working towards completing an Approved / ACECQA Recognised Certificate III in Children's Services
- Hold a current Working with Children’s Check
- Permanent Residency status in Australia
Desirable criteria of selection:
- An ability to respond creatively to new situations and to embrace change
- An ability to communicate effectively in writing
- An ability to speak Vietnamese
The successful applicants must:
- Demonstrate and possess knowledge and understanding of multi-cultural communities
- Demonstrate their abilities to work independently and as part of a team
- Be flexible and responsive in relation to problem-solving and meeting stakeholder needs
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuously improve in all areas of the service’s operation
- Understand and participate in the development of organizational policies and procedures.
What should we know about you?
We love Video Cover Letters here at Melbourne Recruitment Group. Help your application move to the top by providing a short cover letter as part of this application.
If you believe you are the right person for the role, please select ‘apply’.
at Melbourne Recruitment Group, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Melbourne Recruitment Group embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disabilities. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at any time of application.
All personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988.