Electrician required - Surry Hills
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Hunter Labour Hire are looking for several electricians for a project in Surry Hills starting Tuesday 15th.
What type of electrician are we looking for?
- Trade qualified electrician with at least 4yrs experience. Overseas qualifications ARE accepted.
- Electricians with varied experience in lighting & power, security systems and telecoms would be preferable.
- Must have a valid White Card and full PPE.
- Must work well within a team environment.
- Must have their own basic hand tools.
- Must be reliable, committed and punctual.
- Must be able to pass a police clearance check.
- Must have unrestricted work rights. Due to the big hours on this project student visas would not be suitable for this project.
What Hunter Labour Hire can offer the right electrician:
- Way above award wages with full penalties and allowances.
- Work 5-6 days a week
- Consistent work
This project is a 3 office floor complete strip out and rewire working for a well established electrical company in Sydney.
To register your interest in this role then please call Rob on 043 3708 714 or email your resume to Robert@hunterlabourhire.com.au. Please ensure you meet all the above criteria before applying for this role.