End User Marketing Representative
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
END USER MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE
Our vision is to bring the strength of the OX to every tradesperson through passion, design and relentless pursuit of innovation. Our tools will be instinctively recognized as TOUGH. DYNAMIC. DIFFERENT. OX is the ‘extra man on site’.
OX Tools is a world leading supplier of construction tools, hand tools, diamond tools, trowel, plastering tools, safety tools for the construction industry.
We have a strong workplace culture underpinned by our values of Customer First, Innovate & Challenge, Agility, Frugality and Extreme Ownership. Our teams come to work knowing they make a real and tangible difference to our clients and their success in a constantly changing environment.
We are looking for a Holiday Worker who is keen to “Live the Trade”! As a key member of the OX Tools team you will be key in building End-user engagement and be working directly with our major customers to market and drive in-store sales of our core range of tools.
- Responsible for End-user brand demonstrations, training staff and communicating promotional programs
- Delivering demonstrations and training, this includes trade shows, Trade breakfasts with Customers and in-store demonstrations
- Visit Building Sites where the OX Tools are in use
- Actively partner our Sales and Marketing teams to identify potential customers and help grow market share
- Regularly Train Channel Accounts staff on OX and it's Tool’s
- Ensuring all staff are constantly updated with New Products as they hit launch windows
- Action oriented, Self-motivated and a desire to achieve a successful career.
- Problem solver, flexible, able to adapt to new ways of working.
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Tertiary qualified in marketing or business discipline.
- Attention to detail and a high level of professional
Work with us!
We’re a team of diverse and passionate enthusiasts. Everyone is empowered by exploring and implementing innovative ideas and improvements. We’re growing, which means lots of opportunities and we make these opportunities real by helping you get there. We thrive and collaborate in an open activity-based workspace, utilise the latest technologies and provide a great culture for you to thrive in. As an integral member of the OX Team, you’ll model our core values with your words and actions: Extreme Ownership. Frugality. Agility. Customer First. Innovate and Challenge.
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, we look forward to receiving your cover letter and resume. For further information, please email Nicola Rendell at firstname.lastname@example.org