Expressions of interest - work the harvest with Viterra
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
We are Viterra, the agriculture network. We operate a storage and handling network where growers deliver grain into our sites, which we store and move to international and domestic markets on their behalf.
Each year, around 1500 people join us to help receive and store South Australian and western Victorian growers’ grain during harvest.
Most of our harvest jobs are available from approximately October 2021 to January 2022, subject to site location and harvest. There is also the opportunity for some to stay on further into the year. Training is provided before October, depending on your start date.
Register your interest in a harvest job with Viterra by visiting the careers page on our website and entering your contact details. People who register their interest will be signed up to our harvest jobs newsletter and will be notified when applications open.
What we offer:
- Range of roles including customer facing activities
- Supervised team environments
- Role based training
- Personal protective equipment required for the role
- Possible opportunities to travel with the harvest and work across southern Australia
- Paid under appropriate Enterprise Agreement/Award rates
- Potential for ongoing positions after harvest
- Assistance with accommodation is available for some locations
- Work may assist in gaining the Australian Governments AgMove relocation assistance
- Work may assist in gaining a second year Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)
Locations which we will be recruiting for harvest workers include:
- Adelaide region (Adelaide ports) – opens 20 August 2021
- Central region (mid and lower northern areas and Yorke Peninsula) – opens 23 July 2021
- Eastern region, including Dooen (Murray Mallee and south east area) – opens 30 July 2021
- Western region (Eyre Peninsula) – opens 23 July 2021
- Adelaide laboratory and Adelaide office – opens 30 July 2021
- Narrabri (New South Wales) – opens 20 August 2021
Please click on the link and follow the prompts to enter your contact details and sign up to our harvest jobs newsletter. We will contact you via email and SMS when applications open.
For more information, please visit our website or contact Viterra on 08 8304 5000.