Farmhand - Moree, NSW
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Our client is a large agricultural company with a number of broadacre and cotton properties across NSW. They are currently looking to recruit a Farmhand to assist with all broadacre farming operations.
Reporting to the Farm Manager the successful applicant will require:
- 3+ years of practical experience in broad acre cropping and/or cotton
- A high attention to detail in all aspects of farming operations
- Experience in operating and maintaining a range of modern farming machinery including combines, spray rigs and air-seeders.
- Chemical accreditation and application experience
- Accurate record keeping
- Experience with set up and operation of RTK GPS
- Adherence to OH&S regulations
- Qualifications in agriculture (desirable)
We are looking for applicants with a clear passion for precision agriculture and a desire to learn and utilise new and exciting technologies. This farm is equipped with the latest john Deere Machinery and modern equipment.
You should be capable of working both alone or within a team as required. You must possess the ability to take initiative and a positive attitude to your work as well as be able to communicate and report to both both colleagues and management.
The successful applicant will be offered a salary package including various benefits, family or single accommodation, with access to a schools.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the "Apply now" button or send your resume to niamh@Staff360.com.au
For more information call Niamh on 0737208504.
Staff 360 specialises in the provision of quality personnel sourced both locally and overseas. For more than 25 years, we have supported Australia's agricultural and agribusiness sectors by supplying skilled and experienced workers from production through to management.