Farmhand- Property Caretaker- South Coast NSW
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Our client is a family owned property running cattle and mixed pasture in the Moruya region. They seek a full-time groundskeeper/ farm overseer to carry out general maintenance across the property and work alongside existing farming staff.
Applicants will be required to work in all aspects of cattle husbandry as well as tractor work, fencing, plumbing and general maintenance duties.
Groundskeeper candidates will have the following responsibilities and attributes:
- Good all round skills regarding farm maintenance, fencing, basic plumbing, cleaning water troughs, yard maintenance etc.
- Care of cattle herd across 2 properties
- Care-taking of the farm
- Two or more years hands on experience working with cattle
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Be adaptable to undertake all duties as required on the farm
- Experience operating tractors, front-end loaders etc.
- Responsible attitude and ability to follow instructions and work unsupervised
- Ongoing vigilance and protection of the properties and general infrastructure.
- Free accommodation - 3 bedroom house on site with optimal lake views.
- Great location on the coast.
* Salary will be dependent on experience*
To apply for this position please click "Apply Now" below and upload your current resume. Alternatively email your resume with contactable references to niamh@Staff360.com.au
Staff 360 specialises in the provision of quality personnel sourced both locally and overseas. For more than 25 years, we have supported Australia's agricultural and agribusiness sectors by supplying skilled and experienced staff from production through to management.