Field Service Technician - Sydney, Australia
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Our client is a leader in their field looking for a qualified mechanic to join their team to repair and service all machines according to a high-quality practice and in line with operating manuals. You will also repair and service other machinery as required by customers.
As a field service technician you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of a range of Elevated Work Platforms (EWP), Telehandlers and Spider lifts as well as other related industry machinery as a mobile field service technician.
To be successful in this role, you must have a good mechanical aptitude with an Australian recognized cert III light mechanical or above, as well as the proven ability to work autonomously, with previous field service experience highly favorable.
Previous experience with Forklifts, combilifts, Mobile plant, Elevated Work Platforms, Scissor Lifts, Spider Lifts will be given preference however light vehicle or diesel mechanics looking to up skill or looking for a new challenge will also be highly regarded as they are willing to train the right candidate.
• Australian Citizen
• Highly autonomous
• Previous experience as a field service technician highly preferred
• Trade qualified (Light Vehicle or Diesel / Forklift Mechanic)
• Experience and knowledge of repairs to EWP’s (Preferred but not essential)
• Understanding of customer expectations and quality principles
Please note that to apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia, or be able to independently and legally live and work in Australia by way of your own Temporary Visa.
Successful candidates can look forward to competitive remuneration package, overtime pay, Mobile Phone, Company vehicle, Company Fuel Card among others great perks.
The workshop carries the latest equipment, and scan tools, and the company offers as well opportunities for skills development and career progression.
• Ensure safe working practices and safety initiatives are followed
• Lead and model a “see it, fix it, report it” attitude and behavior
• Perform routine repairs and maintenance on other products as required
• Perform all trade qualified work as required
• Perform non-trades work which is incidental to work
• Conduct inspections and fault-finding activities on machines
• Dismantle and re assemble machines to a high-quality standard
• Conduct steam cleaning and basic welding and spray painting as required
• Conduct programmed service work on machines
• Fit parts to machines as required by standard
• Seek further support through 1. Leading Hand and 2. Product Support where needed
• Complete part requisition, time sheets, and other associated paperwork accurately
• Perform pre-delivery inspections of new machines where required
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to email@example.com and quote reference #3008636A in the email subject.
KONNECTING is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche roles. We are also a registered migration agency with the capability to process the Australian employer sponsored 482/TSS visa. This particular role cannot sponsor, however we have other roles that will sponsor on the TSS visa.
For other jobs, including those offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, you may visit the www.konnecting.com.