Fitter and Turner (Electric Motors/ Pumps) - Adelaide
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Our client is located in Adelaide and primarily concentrating on rewinds and repairs of electric motors and pumps. Their licensed modern workshop has the facilities to service many types of electric motors, pumps, generators and trailing cable.
The Fitter and Turner shall assess, identify faults, record and repair pumps, electric motors, gearboxes and generators by following company standards and procedures to ensure customer requirements are always met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Disassemble, assess, and reassemble all sorts of pumps, generators, electric motors and gearboxes.
- Assess, identify and record any damage on pump, electric motors, generators or gearboxes.
- Safely perform all tests / electrical tests required and sign off on job card.
- Perform machining tasks as required using lathe, milling machine or any other equipment as required.
- Complete all necessary paperwork associated with the job in a thorough and legible manner.
- Ensure ongoing safety of workshop procedures.
The Ideal Candidate
- Tradesman's certificate in related industry
- Forklift license. (or able to apply for one)
- Sound knowledge and experience in motors, pumps, gearboxes and generators repairs
- Sound knowledge and experience in machining
- Excellent communication skills/Problem solving skills
- 482 Visa sponsorship may be offered to qualified candidates; Current 457/482 visa holders are open to apply
- Work/life balance
- Live and work in tourist hot-spot that is right
Whilst local candidates will be given priority, outstanding international candidates may also be considered for employment with 482/TSS visa sponsorship.
If successful in the role, the client may offer 482 visa sponsorship to qualified candidates.
How to Apply:
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference the JOB POSITION in the email subject.
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy, who can source candidates for niche role. We are a registered migration agency who can also process the Australian employer sponsored 482 visa. For more positions offering visa sponsorship or Australian visa information visit the www.konnecting.com website.