Forklift Operartor/Farm Hand, Mataranka (near Katherine) NT
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
At Rombola Family Farms, we value and respect the different perspectives and experiences people bring to work each day. We communicate with openness and honesty, we provide all information that is required of us and respect the feedback of others. We aim to have a work environment where everyone feels included and everyone can realise their full potential.
At Rombola Family Farms, we offer exciting career opportunities in a supportive and innovative work environment.
As Forklift Operator/Farm Hand you will be involved in activities such as: plating seeds, operating forklift, perform a range of housekeeping tasks in premises and grounds and any other tasks relevant to the role.
To be considered for casual employment with us during harvest, you'll need to:
- Have a forklift driver licence.
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Be available to commence work immediately.
- Be capable and willing to work in a busy environment. Due to the high physical demands of these positions and regular periods of hot weather workers will need to be physically fit and self-motivated;
- Be at least 18 years old and an Australian citizen or permanent resident, New Zealand citizen or hold a valid work visa and be able to provide evidence of your right to work.
Transport can be arranged from Mataranka and we also offer onsite accommodation.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Erika firstname.lastname@example.org / 0499 444 717.
To learn more about working with us, we encourage you to visit our website http://www.rombolafamilyfarms.com/