HVAC Technician/ Aircon Mechanic - Sydney
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
We are looking for enthusiastic and trade qualified candidates who have experience as Aircon Mechanic/ HVAC Technicians with a high quality output of work.
Operating for more than 15 years in Sydney, our client has been an expert in providing air conditioning services for residential, commercial and light commercial applications. Their services include design, installation, maintenance and repairs.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Work across various sites to assist in all air conditioning needs
- Expected to do design, installation, maintenance and repairs for both residential and commercial applications.
- Ensure that HVAC Devices (air conditioning units and heaters) would function at all times
- Other scope of work could include performing diagnostics, repairs and replacements for the parts in an HVAC system.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Trade qualified in Heating and Air Conditioning
- Commercial and Domestic maintenance experience
- A solid understanding of air conditioning systems and the relevant codes and industry standards.
- Knowledge and commitment to Health and Safety
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to complete paperwork to a high standard within time frames
- Ability to handle pressure and various work-related factors
The company is an approved employer sponsor. Therefore, whilst local candidates will be given priority, outstanding onshore international candidates may also be considered for employment with 482 visa sponsorship.
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference #2488804 in the email subject.
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche and specialist roles. We are also a registered migration agency that processes the Australian employer sponsored 482/457/494 visas.
For more positions offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, please visit www.konnecting.com.