Hydraulic Fitter / Hose Doctors
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
- Undertaking maintenance & repair work (planned & reactive) on a broad range of hydraulic and mechanical equipment
- Refurbishing hydraulic cylinders
- Reading & interpreting schematic diagrams to effectively troubleshoot problems on a wide range of industrial machines & equipment
- Use test equipment to methodically isolate and diagnose faults
- Independently diagnose and resolve hydraulic issues within given time frames
- Installing & commissioning hydraulic systems for industrial and mobile plant & equipment
- Installation, programming & servicing of the World's No.1 crane brand
- Carrying out service & safety inspections
- Complete reports & documentation
- Open and valid manual drivers licence
- Cert III or higher in Mechanical Engineering (Fitting & Machining)
- Demonstrated fitting & machining experience
- Excellent time management & organization skills
- Demonstrated experience in the fundamentals of hydraulic maintenance practices & proven troubleshooting skills in breakdown situations
- Post-trade Fluid Power qualifications
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Great attitude and positive energy
- Drivers license
- Experience**: Post Trade Mechanical Engineering (Fitting & Machining): 3 years (required)
- Certificate I - IV (required)
- Cert III in Mechanical Engineering (Fitting & Machining) (preferred)
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (required)
- Attractive remuneration + overtime + leave loading + allowances + uniform (circa 80k)
- Sign-on bonus
- FREE parking
- Work attire & PPE provided
- Upskilling, ongoing technical & product training with the leading hydraulic brands including Palfinger cranes.
- The Canberra/Queanbeyan region has a country feel with all the city benefits: 2hrs to snow, 2hrs to beach and 3hrs to Sydney; Family-friendly, short travel times - what more could you ask for?
- Relocation assistance negotiable
- Join a supportive & friendly team with an avid interest in machinery & how things work
Australian citizen or permanent resident applicants preferred, however, TSS visa (or 457/482 transfer) may be possible for outstanding applicants
How to Apply
If you are qualified and interested, please email your updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting "Job Ref 3015847", and indicating your current and expected pay, as well as your visa status (if not Australian citizen/PR).
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche roles. We are also a registered migration agency that processes the Australian employer sponsored TSS visa.
For more positions offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, you may visit www.konnecting.com.