Hydraulic Hose Fitter / Mechanical Fitter (Regional QLD)
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Hydraulic Hoses Technician - Hose Doctor / Mechanical Fitter / Mechanical Engineering Technician
- Great Remuneration Package
This company is an international success story specializing in mobile "on site" service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hoses. Our client is expanding again due to continued positive growth and a philosophy based on service excellence and a proactive and planned business approach. They are seeking the appointment of a Mobile Sales & Service Technician for the Service and Supply Centre.
You will actively promote and provide the company's services and products in the "field" to manufacturers, industrial plants, construction, mining and petrochemical / refinery industries as well as end users.
- Sale, Assembly and Fitting of Hydraulic Hose, Fittings and accessories. fluid transfer solutions including fitting and assembling hydraulic and industrial hoses
- Cutting, threading, bending and installing hydraulic and pneumatic pipes and lines
- Drilling holes and tapping threads for bolting parts together, and assembles parts and sub-assemblies
- Verifies alignment of, and clearances between, components using measuring instruments
- Cleans and lubricates assembled articles
- Test-assemble articles in workshops and onsite to ensure accuracy of fit
- Mobile sales
- Working with Prime Movers, Trailers, Excavators, Loaders, Dumpers, Drill Rigs, Fixed Plants, Concentrators, Crushers etc
- Ideally trade qualified Fitter & Turner, Mechanical/Hydraulic Fitter with an understanding of hydraulic systems
- Experience with Axera Sandvik & Atlas Copco Simba drill rigs
- Previous experience in hydraulics an advantage, but not essential
- Full product training will be provided and excellent career opportunities exist
- After hours availability is a pre-requisite
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent Customer service focus and ability to maintain and grow customer base including up selling
- Ability to read engineering drawings and hydraulic schematics desirable
- Outgoing personality with the ability to promote the company's services and products
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Desire to live in very regional Australian country town, and be loyal to the company
- Mature attitude and ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to obtain Australian Drivers licence
- Motivated, self starter, team player
- Ability to work hard and in harsh climates
Availability and willingness to participate in the on-call roster on a rotating basis. The frequency of which will depend on the number of employees on the roster and may change from time to time. When on-call, the MSST is expected to make themselves available to answer the phone and attend after hours call outs from the time they finish work one day through until the commencement of the next business day for the entire period they are on-call.
This is an excellent opportunity in this solid international organisation that keeps getting stronger. Excellent remuneration package including a fully maintained service vehicle will be negotiated to the right candidates. This company may be willing to provide TSS/482 visa sponsorship for the right candidate.
Apply via this website or send resume and cover letter to email@example.com Kindly put Job Ref: 1089059 on the email subject