Indigenous Identified Carpenter Position - Trade Qualified
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Harrison Barratt Group is a leading labour hire & white collar recruitment company based in Sydney. Due to high demand and expanding growth we are seeking experienced carpenters with a proven work history in the industry to join our team.
Opportunities are now available for experienced trade qualified carpenters with an Indigenous background to join the team on one of our major sites based in Sydney's West - Rydalmere.
What we are looking for:
Someone coming from a Trades background with an eye for detail. The right candidate will be a highly skilled Carpenter who will be able to hit the ground running in this fast-moving environment.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Qualified carpenter
- Capable of installing aluminum tracks in the ceiling
- Ability to read plans and work autonomously
- Have an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- General Induction Card (White Card)
- Ability to manage projects and meet deadlines
- Must have all your own tools (inc. stud finder)
- Must have own transport
What we are offering:
- Immediate starts for the right candidates.
- Excellent rates depending on experience and ability
- Ongoing work for successful candidates
- Weekly Pay (Friday)
PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION IS FOR THOSE WHO IDENTIFY AS ABORIGINAL OR TORRES STRAIT ISLANDER ONLY.
How to Apply:
Applications are via the apply now button only.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Thanks in advance.
If this job doesn't tick all your boxes but you know someone suitable for this role please have them contact us via email at email@example.com with their cover letter/CV or have them click 'Apply Now' on this ad.