Marine Technician /Diesel Mechanic - Sydney
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who have experience as Marine Technician/ Diesel Mechanic with a high-quality output of work.
This is for a Sydney-based company that is on its way to becoming a leading domestic transport and tourism business in Australia. An ideal organisation to be part of as it puts their people first as their main priority.
- Performs allocated preventive, corrective or general tasks required across a fleet of 20 vessels
- Works on a diverse range of diesel engines such as MAN, Cummins, Yanmar, Caterpillar
- Reports to Fleet Engineers, and will work with other qualified Diesel Mechanics/ Technicians and Trade Assistants
- Works in ideal Sydney-based locations and may be required to work offsite.
The Ideal Candidate
- Trade Qualified in relevant field – Diesel Mechanic, Diesel Fitter
- Qualifications in Marine Engineering, Marine Electrical or similar would be highly regarded
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience after qualifications
- Preferably with background working on any of these diesel engines – MAN, Cummins, Yanmar, Caterpillar
- Knowledge of vessel systems an advantage
To be considered you must have full Australian working rights.
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to email@example.com and quote reference #3263006 in the email subject.
Please visit our website for other positions available at www.konnecting.com.