Metal Fabricator/ Welder - ACT
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Our client is an established company for more than 20 years now that primarily specializes in architectural metal work and structural steel. Company’s primary work is into commercial construction but into residential as well.
We are looking for an experienced Metal Fabricator/ Welder to join this team based in ACT (Australia Capital Territory)
The successful candidate is expected to handle the following tasks:
- Architectural metalwork - handrails, balustrades, sunscreens, walkways, stairs and stainless steel and glazed balustrades.
- Structural Steel
- Aluminium Fabrication
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience as well as trade qualifications as metal fabricator/welder are essential.
- Minimum of 5 years of workshop fabrication and site installation experience of architectural metalwork
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to problem solve, work unsupervised, and also work as part of a team
While local candidates will be given priority, outstanding international candidates may also be considered for employment with 482/TSS visa sponsorship.
The company is looking for individuals who are interested in a challenging role that requires flexibility, good communication skills, high sense of responsibility, and strong motivation to deliver quality work.
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to email@example.com and quote reference #2580182 in the email subject.
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche and specialist roles. We are also a registered migration agency that processes the Australian employer sponsored 482/TSS visas.
For more positions offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, please visit www.konnecting.com.