Metal Fabricator / Welder (Inner West Sydney)
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
A rewarding opportunity for a Metal Fabricator/ Welder with at least 5 years of relevant experience. 482/TSS visa may be offered to qualified candidate.
Our client is an established business in the supply of Steel and Industrial/Engineering and related products and services. They are looking for a Metal Fabricator/ Welder to join a busy team in Sydney.
- Perform tasks related with company services which include Awning, Staircases, Balustrade, Metal Work & Design.
- Mig welding
- Manual arc welding
- Fabrication of steel products from scratch
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience as well as trade qualifications as a fabricator/welder are essential. You must possess at least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Ability to read drawings and produce fabrication from detailed structural drawings
- A pressure ticket to weld up steel pipe work would be a bonus.
- Must have a valid Driver license
- You must reliable and component in all aspect of metal fabricating & welding.
- RIW Card
- Forklift, Boom lift, Scissor lift.
While local candidates will be given priority, outstanding onshore international candidates may also be considered for employment with 482 visa sponsorship.
The company is looking for individuals who are interested in a challenging role that requires flexibility, good communication skills, high sense of responsibility, and strong motivation to deliver quality work.
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to email@example.com and quote reference #2672161 in the email subject.
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche and specialist roles. We are also a registered migration agency that processes the Australian employer sponsored 482/457 visas.
For more positions offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, please visit www.konnecting.com.