Metal Fabricator/ Welder - Tamworth Region, NSW
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
This is a rewarding opportunity for Fabricators/ Welders with at least 3 years relevant experience.
An established company in Northern NSW, this company has expanded its services for the mining, agriculture, and transport sectors. They have a wide, state of the art facility which is greater than the original area due to the continued growth in demand of their products.
The successful candidate is expected to do the following responsibilities:
- Interpret fabrication plans and sketches
- Positioning of and sub-assemblies
- Work unsupervised
- Be proficient with GMAW welding with solid wire (Mig welding) and must be of a high standard.
- Using basic measuring tools
- Working positively under pressure and be able to think outside the box.
The Ideal Candidate
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- Trade qualified, Certificate 3 or above in Engineering or be trade qualified equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skill and attention to detail
- An ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- High level of safety orientation
Whilst local candidates will be given priority, outstanding onshore candidates needing 482/TSS visa sponsorship may also be considered.
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to email@example.com and quote reference #3167658 in the email subject.
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche and specialist roles. We are also a registered migration agency that processes the Australian employer sponsored 457/482/494 visas.
For more positions offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, please visit www.konnecting.com.