Natural Resource Management Team Member
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Our client is inunduated with project work and is seeking experienced and passionate Natural Resource Management Crew Members to work alongside their dedicated teams.
You will be working on a variety of sites across the Western suburbs. You will be responsible for planting, weed management (knapsack, cut n paste), plant identification, revegetation, brushcutting, clearing and maintenance. You will be working along side waterways, creeks, wetlands, parks and nature reserves.
Skills and Experience
We are seeking previous experience in areas such as conservation/bushland maintenance, forestry, project fire-firefighting, Parks VIC and local government.
In addition to having your White Card we are seeking talented individuals who possess the following:
* Certification in Conservation & Land Management/Horticulture (highly desirable)
* Chemical Certificate (highly desirable)
* First Aid - Level 2 (highly desirable)
* Drivers licence and reliable vehicle
* Proven use of brushcutters and knapsack spray units
* Fit, reliable with a genuine passion to undertake this important environmental work
You will be working with a dedicated team contributing to conservation across diverse and exciting sites. Don't miss this unique opportunity, if you meet the above criteria APPLY NOW!