Non Friable Asbestos Removal - Class B Ticket - Gosford
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Harrison Barratt Group is a Leading Recruitment Agency within the Construction, Civil, Engineering and Rail Industries based in Sydney who specialise in permanent, contract and on hire labour services. Providing Superior Service to our clienst ranging from Top Tier to Family-run buisnesses, Harrison Barratt Group go above and beyond to match the right talent to the right company.
Opportunities are now available for experienced Non-Friable Asbestos removal labourers with a proven work history in the industry to join the team on one of our major sites based in Gosford.
To be successful for the above position you must have the following skills and attributes:
- A valid white card.
- Hold a valid Asbestos Class B ticket.
- Demolition Experience (Jackhammer, Grinder etc.)
- At least one years experience working with asbestos.
- The correct PPE - (basic asbestos gear, hard hat, long pants, steel cap boots, gloves, high-vis work gear).
- One reference to verify your ability.
- Be reliable & punctual.
- Driver licence preferred but not necessary
What you can expect from us:
- Immediate starts for the right candidates.
- Excellent rates depending on experience and ability - ($32- $35 Per Hour + Incentives).
- Weekend (when available) and ongoing work.
- Weekly Pay.
How to Apply:
Please apply using the "apply now" button
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview
If this job doesn't tick all your boxes but you know someone suitable for this role please have them contact us via email at email@example.com with their cover letter/CV or have them click 'Apply Now' on this ad.