OOSH 2IC - Hurstville
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Come and join our family!
TeamKids has an exciting part-time, permanent Second in Charge (2IC) vacancy in Hurstville, NSW.
This role is permanent and part-time with some flexibility for working from home in between service times. You will start off with an extensive induction program to set you up for success, with incredible support from a Director, Mentor, and Regional Manager.
TeamKids is an employer of choice in the OOSH industry. We deliver remarkable before, after and holiday care programs to children every day.
We live by our core values of fun, innovative, involved, remarkable & genuine. If you’re the person we’re looking for, we know these will resonate with you too.
About the Role:
- Work along side another Coordinator to manage your own program (make it your own!) with the support of the Director.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of enriching experiences at before and after school care.
- Assist with compliance documentation and parent enquiries.
- Engage with the school community in all areas including community engagement.
- Play and have FUN with primary school-aged children.
- Co-manage or coordinate during the school holiday program.
- Confident interpersonal skills, no matter if you’re talking with a Kindergartener, their parent, one of your team or the school principal
- Attend PD days and Training to progress your career with TeamKids
- You’re passionate about kids and pretty remarkable too!
- Good team player with strong problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude.
- Previous experience working in Before and After School Care is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- You’re energetic, enthusiastic and love to have FUN!
- You are ready to take the next step and grow your career with children!
Why Work with Us:
- We are the best at what we do! Come and join us as we strive to be the leader in outside of school hours care
- Directors of Service (DOS) enjoy an above award salary and flexible work arrangements - do your admin hours from home!
- Start your TeamKids Career, the opportunities for career progression are endless!
- Extensive ongoing training and mentoring to help you succeed
- Employee Assistance Program - support when you need it!
- Be part of a vibrant and passionate community of TeamKids Directors
- Retail discounts, gym memberships, Spotify membership, and so much more.
We can’t wait to hear from you! If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 035 000.
As a result of COVID 19, it is expected that our team members will comply with the vaccination requirements for the Early Childhood Education & Care industry under the relevant State Public Health Order.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and we are committed to ensuring the safety of all children in our care. This means at TeamKids we are passionate about equality and diversity, we value every individual, we passionately protect and ensure every child’s safety, and are always seeking to be better and do better than yesterday.