OOSH Director of Service - Leichhardt
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Come and join our family!
TeamKids has an exciting full-time, permanent Director of Service vacancy in Leichhardt, NSW.
This role is part of a Leadership Team reporting to an onsite Program Manager and working alongside another Director. This role also allows flexibility for working from home in between service times. You will start off with a 5 week, extensive induction program to set you up for success, with incredible support from a Mentor, and Regional Manager.
TeamKids is an employer of choice in the OOSH industry. We deliver remarkable before, after and holiday care programs to children every day.
We live by our core values of fun, innovative, involved, remarkable & genuine. If you’re the person we’re looking for, we know these will resonate with you too.
About the Role:
- Build a fantastic relationship with your school and partner on school events and community engagement
- Enjoy autonomy and creative freedom to plan and deliver enriching experiences everyday
- Foster fun relationships with children and their families that connect, inspire and delight
- Manage and roster your team of passionate educators
- Manage compliance and medical documentation
- Be the glue that connects TeamKids with your school community
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and you love kids, in fact you’re still a big kid at heart
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Confident interpersonal skills, no matter if you’re talking with a preppie, their parent, one of your team or the school principal
- Strong problem-solving skills and can-do attitude
- Previous experience running a Before and After School Care program preferred but not essential
- You’re a natural leader with an eye for detail
- Have a genuine interest in creating enriching experiences for primary-aged children
- You’re energetic, enthusiastic and love to have FUN!
- Qualified or studying towards an ACECQA approved qualification This includes Teaching Degrees, Education Support, Children's Services, Early Childhood Education, Sports Science, Youth Work….and more. Visit www.acecqa.gov.au for more information.
Why Work with Us:
- We are the best at what we do! Come and join us as we strive to be the leader in outside of school hours care
- Directors of Service (DOS) enjoy an above award salary and flexible work arrangements - do your admin hours from home!
- Start your TeamKids Career, the opportunities for career progression are endless!
- Extensive ongoing training and mentoring to help you succeed
- Employee Assistance Program - support when you need it!
- Be part of a vibrant and passionate community of TeamKids Directors
- Retail discounts, gym memberships, Spotify membership, and so much more.
We also have traineeships available to unqualified candidates wanting to forge a career with TeamKids!
We cannot wait to hear from you - Apply today!
We can’t wait to hear from you! If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 035 000.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and we are committed to ensuring the safety of all children in our care. This means at TeamKids we are passionate about equality and diversity, we value every individual, we passionately protect and ensure every child’s safety, and are always seeking to be better and do better than yesterday.