OOSH Educator (Before and After School Care)
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
TeamKids is an employer of choice in the OOSH industry. We deliver remarkable before, after and holiday care to children every day.
We live by our core values – FUN, INNOVATIVE, INVOLVED, REMARKABLE & GENUINE – if you’re the person we’re looking for we know these will resonate with you too.
About the Role:
- Casual and flexible positions available
- Support and facilitate engaging experiences to enrich the lives of children
- Cultivate a welcoming and nurturing environment
- Play and have FUN with primary school aged children
- Prepare nutritious food for the children and maintain a clean environment
- Ensure the health, safety, and well-being of children in our care
- Assist in the planning and preparation of exciting and innovative activities
- Confident interpersonal skills, no matter if you’re talking with a preppie, their parent, one of your team or the school principal
- You’re passionate about kids and pretty remarkable too!
- Good team player, you’re imaginative, enthusiastic, and energetic
- Previous experience working in Before and After School Care is preferred but not essential
- Love to have FUN!
Why Work with Us:
- We are the best at what we do! Come and join the Number 1 outside of school hours care provider
- Start your TeamKids Career, we are here to support your growth and offer incredible opportunities across the organisation
- Extensive ongoing training and mentoring to help you succeed
- Flexible work arrangements
- Make friends and work with like-minded educators
- Be part of the vibrant and passionate TeamKids community
We can’t wait to hear from you! If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only candidates successful to the next recruitment stage will be contacted. All employees are required to hold relevant qualifications and employment checks as per their State requirements. For more information, check the ACECQA website
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and we are committed to ensuring the safety of all children in our care. This means at TeamKids we are passionate about equality and diversity, we value every individual, we passionately protect and ensure every child’s safety, and are always seeking to be better and do better than yesterday.